Where are you located?
The Horse of Course is located at 506 West Will Rogers Boulevard, in historic downtown Claremore, Oklahoma. We also have two mobile units: one which travels locally to dressage and hunter/jumper shows, and one which travels on the East Coast to dressage shows. Check our mobile schedule to see where they'll be next!
What are your hours?
We are open 10 AM to 6 PM Monday through Friday and 10 AM to 5 PM on Saturday. We are closed on Sunday.
What do you sell in your store?
We sell a variety of products for horse and rider! We specialize in English tack and apparel, but also carry supplements, grooming supplies, barn and stable equipment, and gift items that appeal to all equestrians.
What methods of payment do you accept?
In store, we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, cash, and checks. Online, we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
Can I special order?
Yes! We can special order almost anything for you, from saddles to shadbellies. Please call us at 1-888-49HORSE to get started.
What is your return policy?
- All returned items must be in clean, new condition with the original tags still attached.
- Videos, books, and software are not eligible for return or exchange.
- All clearance sales are final and items are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Bits must be thoroughly clean with no teeth marks.
- Keep your receipt as proof of purchase.
- Returns after 30 days are only eligible for store credit.
- In-store refunds are issued as follows:
- Cash: amounts over $30 will be paid by company check.
- Check: check must clear our bank before we issue a refund.
- Credit card: refunds issued to the original card only.
What are your shipping rates?
We offer flat-rate shipping based on your order total:
-Up to $29.99 = $4.50
-Between $30.00-49.99 = $7.50
-Between $50.00-74.99 = $8.95
-Over $75 = FREE
-All orders shipped to Oklahoma = FREE
Free shipping is only valid for orders delivered to addresses in the lower 48 United States. Saddles are excluded from free shipping. Shipping is charged for saddle trials, and return shipping of a saddle is the trial holder's responsibility.
How long do web orders typically take to ship?
In-stock items will ship 1-2 days after the order is placed. Items that are not in stock vary; most ship within a week, but some may take up to 10 weeks.
Do you offer tracking for web orders?
Yes! We will email you a tracking number after your order ships.
Can I change or cancel my online order?
You may change or cancel your online order before the item ships. Once items have shipped, online orders may no longer be changed or canceled.